1. Information we collect. We collect information you provide us in the registration process via the social network you have selected. We also collect your indoor and outdoor location to provide you with better results and information via the App.
2. Using the information we collect. We use the information we collect to operate the Artishok Hub App and provide its features and functionalities.
3. Sharing the information we collect. We may share your information mainly with our contractors and service providers, strictly for the purpose of helping us with the internal operation of the App and fulfilling your reservations.
4. Retention. We will store your reservation history and billing information for at least 7 years as we are required to abide by the applicable laws governing the operation of our business. We will retain your registration information for as long as we deem necessary for the purpose it was first obtained.
5. Security. We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of information, but these measures, just like any security measure, cannot provide absolute information security.
6. Minors privacy. You must be 18 years of age or older in order to use the App. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
* We will share your Personal Information with the real-estate’s you booked through the App. You may be contacted by real-estate personnel after your information is shared in order to properly accommodate you during your stay. You may receive push notifications from the real-estate staff whilst you use its facilities concerning communications that may include updates and promotional materials. You will have the option to respond to such communications. You may ‘opt-out’ of using your data for promotional communications at any time by sending an email to our support service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* With our service providers, suppliers, third-party vendors and partners in order to operate, maintain and enhance the App;
* If you have breached any agreement you have with us (including this Policy), abused your rights to use the App, or violated any applicable law, your Personal Information may be shared with the competent authorities, law enforcement and third parties (such as legal counsels and advisors), for the purpose of handling of the violation or breach; * If we are required to disclose your Personal Information by a judicial, governmental or regulatory authority;
* If the operation of our App or Service is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (e.g. due to a merger or acquisition), we will share your Personal Information to enable the structural change. Security and data retention Retention. We will store your billing and reservation history for at least 7 years. This is required to abide by the applicable laws governing the operation of our business. We will retain your Personal Information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete any information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above. Safety measures. We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. We also request our affiliates to implement such measures in order to secure the information we provide them. However, although efforts are made to secure your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute protection. Please note that uninstalling the App from your device will not cause your personal information to be deleted from our systems or from the Service. Minors We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about minors. If you are under the age of 18 please seek your parents or legal guardian’s consent to use this App. Policy amendments From time to time, we may change this Policy. We will provide you notice of such changes through the App interface or, if you are a registered user, by sending you an email notice. If you disagree with the amended policy, you are required to avoid the App and we may terminate your account. The latest version of the Policy will always be accessible on the App. Contact us You may contact us via email at email@example.com. ?